Diet Plan for Weight Gain
Follow this Diet plan and see results. Just try to include calorie and protein-rich food in all your meals.
- Breakfast– 2 toasted whole-grain pieces of bread with 2 tbsp of peanut butter and 2 boiled eggs. One glass of hot chocolate with good quality cocoa or milk and one fruit of your choice.
- Lunch – Chicken breast or grilled Fish Fillet with Wholewheat pasta or 1 cup of brown rice and legumes. One cup of green leafy vegetable, tomato, and cheese.
- Evening Snack– Tea/coffee with whole wheat scones or muffins and OR a fistful of mixed nuts.
- Dinner– Lambchop or fish fillet or tofu shallow fried in olive oil. Sweet potato mash or cauliflower mash with milk and 2 cups of vegetables.
- Dessert– full-fat cream with fruits and nuts, yoghurt, pancakes with maple syrup or honey.
Weight Gain Foods to Include in Your Diet Plan
- Animal protein
- Dark leafy vegetables
- Nuts and seeds
- Nut butter
- Full-fat dairy products
- Whole grains
Foods to Avoid:
- Fried food
- Refined carbs
- bread and tortillas containing white flour.
- waffles and pastries.
- breakfast cereals.
- white rice.
- Sugar rich food
- Carbonated drinks